Part I Architectural Assistant
We are looking for a talented Part I Architectural Assistant with a passion for design to join our studio in Wimborne, Dorset. DMWA are a small practice working on a rich variety of scales and sectors, so this role represents an excellent opportunity to develop skills across all stages of project delivery from initial concept design through to construction.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- RIBA part 1 or equivalent qualification
- Strong design portfolio
- Enthusiasm to develop skills & willingness to engage with a variety of tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with Sketchup, Autocad, Adobe Suite preferable
The benefits we can offer are:
- Competitive Salary and Health Cover
- Annual bonus scheme
- Informal but productive studio environment
- Ideal platform to develop a broad range of skills prior to progressing to Part 2
- Regular team/social events
- Office located within Wimborne Town centre, close to bars, cafes and other amenities
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a pdf file showing examples of work and brief CV.
Please note: As our existing Part 1 Assistant is leaving this summer, a June/early July start is preferred to enable training.