We’re sorry to announce that Britt is leaving us today to embark on the next phase of her career and undertake her Part 2 Diploma in Architecture at Kingston University.
Britt joined us in September 2014 after completing her BA (Hons) in Architecture at Bournemouth Arts Institute and has gone on to establish herself as a hugely important and popular member of the team.
In addition to developing into a brilliant Architectural Designer, Britt has taken ownership of a multitude of other tasks, most notably:-
- High end Sketchup modelling (BIM Level -1), hand drawing and Autocad skills.
- Finalising and administering nearly all DMWA planning applications.
- Office management.
- Fronting client meetings.
- Updating website and social media with news items.
- Doing something we don’t understand with google ad words.
- Ordering stationary and storing it in sensible locations.
- Reprimanding Directors for not putting stationary back in sensible places.
- Reprimanding Directors for engaging in excessive cycle chat and/or watching the Tour de France during working hours.
- Generally reprimanding Directors on a daily basis for a host of other misdemeanours.
- Keeping coffee stocks full.
- Bin management.
- Providing Directors with mints and sweets when required.
- Training Derek in HR duties.
- Petting Jet and other random dogs around Wimborne.
- Sharing stories about ‘Scrappy and Milo’ (her dogs).
- Relentless sharing of dog related memes on WhatsApp and Facebook.
- Generally being an upbeat and enthusiastic personality to work alongside.
Needless to say, we’ll miss Britt a great deal but also wish her every success in her Part 2 studies and next career move.
We have every confidence that she will go on to be a huge success.