Part 1 Architectural Assistant Opportunity at DMW Architects
Opportunity for Part I Architectural Assistant
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic architectural assistant to join our studio here in Dorset. The role will provide the successful candidate to work on an extremely diverse range of scales and sectors, and across all stages of the process!
We are a relatively small team of 8 and our office environment provides an excellent platform to learn and absorb the day to day workings of an architectural practice.
We offer a competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- RIBA part I/II or equivalent qualification
- Strong design portfolio
- Ability to work as part of a team but also individually – must be able to take initiative
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent SketchUp and graphic representation skills
- Proficiency in Autocad and/or Archicad an advantage
- Full UK/ EU Driving licence
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an email to email@example.com and include the following:
- A brief covering covering letter outlining your experience, ambitions, availability and salary expectations.
- A pdf C.V and portfolio of maximum of 10MB showcasing your work, including images and text.
Please note: Due to the number of applications we receive, we regret that we will only reply to those we wish to interview.